Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What a night!

Well I took some lovely pictures of my pasta as i made it but it felt.....wrong so I should have gone with my gut and used a different recipe. I have made fresh pasta before and it is yummy but I thought I would try something new. I was wrong! I will go back to Mario and never stray, I am sorry please forgive me. At least my Alfredo sauce came out ok. Rich and saucy just like I like my friends. I would have said hubby but …. I don’t want him saucy it gives me a mental shiver!

¼ lb or 1 stick or ½ cup melted butter
1 c heavy cream
1c grated parmesan cheese

Get the butter and cream hot – not boiling, take of heat and whip in the cheese and it is ready to rumble. Add a little more cheese on top and plenty of pepper.

Oh well dinner came out ½ ok and I now know one pasta recipe that is dreadful so it all worked out.

Tomorrow we will have vanilla bean strawberry ice cream yummmmmmmm.

No comments: