Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have a cold and am crabby,enjoy!


I have been sitting here for quite some time wishing I had something clever or witty to report, some new divine recipe or anything that would interest the 7 people that read my blog. :) I signed up for nablopobo and the rules state I must post every day for november. I had hoped that it would make me want to cook or expand in the rut I have been in but ........... I am sitting here eating popcorn and not cooking a thing as I had a whatever you can find dinner. That means I ask what you can see and then you eat it so I made beer battered onion rings for hubby and daughter. She also wanted crackers with cheese so I also made that for my son. Pudding for dessert and popcorn for mom. Well it was easy but I fill like the kids should have had something more substantial but no one really seemed hungry. We all have been sick with a doozy of a cold and it is lay off season where my hubby works and as that is part of his job to let people go needless to say he wasn't in a hungry mood either. This is a long story to say popcorn is a great dinner while cruising ebay for cookie cutters and candy molds.

Please don't give up on me as tomorrow I am making chocolate cupcakes and I think they will be delish.
Btw the picture is from one of my addict websites http://icanhascheezburger.com/

No comments: