Ok, I admit was nervous about this one as it is sooo easy I was sure there was a mistake! The only mistake I made was somehow I got a greenish glare as I was trying to highlight the details when I took the picture. This recipe made about 100 gummies. I did not expect to get nearly that many. I made worms,fall leaves,fish,frogs,teddy bears,octopuses and several other shapes. If you don't happen to collect molds like they will be a new age form of money they you can use mini muffin tins or ice cube trays.
1 package flavored gelatin, such as Jell-O brand I used cherry. Sugar free jello is fine too!
6 packages unflavored gelatin
3/4 cup water
5-6 candy molds, depending on the size of the cavities in the mold
1. Prepare candy molds by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine unflavored gelatin, flavored gelatin, and cold water in a small saucepan. Stir until well mixed.
3. Place saucepan on stove over medium heat. Continue stirring while mixture heats up and becomes liquid.
4. Once mixture is fully liquid, remove from heat and pour into prepared molds.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then place in freezer for 10 minutes to solidify.
6. Once solid, remove carefully from molds, and enjoy!